Who is Rebecca Reagan?


Hey! My name is Rebecca Reagan, but everyone calls me Becca. I have been wanting to start a blog for a long time, but it is SO much work to get started! Obviously I still have a lot of work, but I figured it's better to start somewhere than nowhere! My first post will be a little introduction so that you know what to expect on this blog and who is behind it all.

I grew up in Las Vegas, NV and lived there for eighteen years. I am now attending a university in Southern Utah and I LOVE it. I plan to stay somewhere in Utah for the foreseeable future. I just turned nineteen, so I am still very young and have a lot to learn! I'm majoring in Elementary Education and plan to be a kindergarten teacher.

I don't really have any one talent, I consider myself to be a sort of Jane-of-all-trades. I'll try most anything once and I'm usually pretty decent at things if I put my mind to it. Some of my favorite hobbies are writing, watercolor painting, fashion/makeup/hair, interior design, traveling, outdoor activities, and cooking. I know that this sounds like EVERY OTHER BLOGGER IN EXISTENCE! Believe me, I am aware of this and I promise not to be too cliche! I'm not an expert at any of these activities by any means.

What to expect on this blog:

-Fashion, makeup, and hair-focused posts. I love to get dressed up and try new looks and I will share some of these with you!
-Travel posts. I am a poor college student so I can't exactly travel wherever and however often I want, but I do try to travel as much as possible and I will share those events with you.
-Relationship-focused posts. I have been dating the same person for over two years now. He is my best friend and most of my adventures are with him, so you will be seeing a lot of him! I don't know if I'll really do any relationship advice sort of posts, because I am young and have not had enough experience to counsel total strangers, but I'll think about it in the future if it is desired!
-Artsy posts. I would love to share my paintings/writing with you!
-Outdoor adventure posts. I live in Southern Utah which is in the middle of countless outdoor areas to explore! I go hiking, climbing, and camping all the time, so you will definitely see a lot of this.
-Cooking posts. I am in the (long) process of becoming a vegetarian. I do still eat meat periodically, but I love to try fun vegetarian and vegan recipes! I'm a beginner with a college kid budget but I will share anything fun that I try!
-Lifestyle posts. This year I am focusing on becoming a better me! I'm becoming more interested in yoga, minimalism, living a healthy life, and doing what I'm passionate about. I'll share my experiences on here as much as I can.


Right now I am writing to an imaginary audience, and who knows if I will ever gain any real readers? However, I'm not focusing on that. This blog will be fun for me and hopefully I will make some friends along the way. I'm young and I'm just having fun and I would love to take you on this journey of self discovery with me!

-Rebecca

Comments