BEST OF | Wet n Wild Makeup! My favorite NEW + OLD products!


























Wet n Wild has been killing the drugstore makeup game lately! I used to think of Wet n Wild as being a cheap brand with cheap products, but lately they have been upping their game an insane amount. I can honestly say Wet n Wild is one of my top favorite makeup brands right now. Along with putting out amazing products, this company is also certified cruelty free which is so important to me. Keep reading to see descriptions of the Wet n Wild products I've been LOVING!


Photo Focus Foundation

 
  •  This is Wet n Wild's newest foundation, and it has been all over the internet, and for good reason! It is only $5 and offers incredible coverage. This foundation comes in a large range of shades, which is so nice to see from a drugstore brand. I have personally been loving this foundation for the few months that I've been using it. The shade is perfect for me and it is a perfect matte-but-not-too-matte formula. It stays on all day and looks as natural as a good coverage foundation can. 

Photo Focus Concealer


  •  I got this concealer once I realized how much I loved the foundation. I am a big believer in using foundations and concealers from the same line, because they have similar formulas and are made to be used together. This concealer is very thick, unlike the NYX one I had used forever. The thickness definitely helps hide blemishes and undereye circles. It is good enough coverage that I can use it without foundation and still cover all my problem areas.


Coverall Primer


  • This primer is so inexpensive and works so well for me. It feels very thin at first, but it applies almost like a gel. It makes me skin feel like a smooth sheet before putting on my foundation. A little goes a long way and there is a lot of product in the little tube. You are definitely getting a great deal for the price.


MegaGlo Contouring Pallet 


  • This is a great quality contour pallet. I used it for a little bit, but found that the contour shade is a little too light and warm for my taste. However, the lighter shade is perfect for setting my foundation and concealer. I pack it onto my undereyes for better coverage or just use a kabukki brush to set my whole face. These powders are very finally milled and buttery. They do make a mess with powder getting everywhere, but they last months and are so inexpensive, they're definitely worth it.


MegaGlo Highlight Stick


  • This is the first cream highlight stick that I've ever tried and I love it! The color and pigment are so pretty and it lasts so long. I love using this for days when I'm spending a lot of time outside or as a base for a more pigmented powder highlight on days that I really want to pack a punch. The only thing I didn't like about this product is that, as you can see, the black print on the packaging spreads and gets everywhere. I seriously had black ink all over my face before I realized where it was coming from! I would recommend just being careful not to touch or washing it off before you use it. It's a shame, because it's really cute packaging.


Contour Brush


  • Wet n Wild's brushes are all synthetic, inexpensive, and seriously so cute. I only have this contour brush, but I use it every day and I am obsessed with it. I definitely recommend these brushes and I will definitely be getting more in the future.


 

PhotoFocus Setting Spray


  • This is first setting spray I have tried other than the ELF one I've been using for forever, and I have to say I'm impressed. The spray is way more even and powerful, which took some getting used to, but I like it. It does have quite a strong chemical smell, almost like chlorine, but you only get one breath of it and then it goes away. It definitely keeps my makeup on longer than the ELF one ever did! It is good quality for a great price, but I do think I'll try different setting sprays in the future. This isn't my holy grail.


MAX Volume Waterproof Mascara


  • I got this mascara because I needed a waterproof one for my Spring Break trip. I hadn't read any reviews or anything on it before I used it, which is pretty rare for me. I was so pleasantly surprised with how much I love this mascara. It really feels like it makes my eyelashes look fake in a natural way... if that makes sense. I really like it and it does such a good job of being waterproof!


1 Step Wonder Gel Nail Polish


  • I had heard such good things about this nail polish, but I was hesitant because nail polish seriously hates me. It messes up and chips within the first few hours. Well, I am happy to say that this nail polish lasts me up to a week! Doesn't seem that long, but that's actually life changing for me. It is pricier than I usually spend on nail polish, but I'm okay with spending a little more on products that have proved themselves to me. There is a huge variety of colors that I'm excited to try, but right now this mauvey pink color is my love. Definitely give this a try, especially if you have trouble finding nail polishes that work for you.


I hope this post was helpful for you! I know I love reading real reviews from people who have actually used the product, so that's why I really wanted to share my honest opinions on these great products. Let me know if you're interested in more Best Of's for brands, especially drugstore brands! Leave any requests below!

What is your favorite drug store brand that you think is killin the game? Let me know in the comments below!

Thanks for reading!

-Rebecca

Comments

  1. I am such a big fan of wet and wild make up. I've been using it since elementary school!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. xoxo
      Rina Samantha
      http://www.andshedressed.com

      Delete

Post a Comment